Strong thinking skills are in demand across the globe. If you want to prioritize the improvement of decision skills, Insight Assessment provides the high quality assessments, metrics, service and expertise required to measure thinking skills and mindset attributes. Our solutions set the standard:
WORLD LEADING ASSESSMENTS
- Objective, research based, validated assessments specifically calibrated based on education level, profession or experience level.
- Designed to measure overall strengths and weaknesses in core components of reasoning skills and thinking mindset, including quantitative reasoning
- Critical thinking Assessments for K-12 students through PhD candidates:
- Validated assessments specifically calibrated for business, health science, science/engineering, first responder, law, government and defense workers at all levels of your organization
- Widely used by researchers, non profits and grant funded research
RELEVANT, RELIABLE DATA, REPORTS AND METRICS
- Individual and group metrics about thinking skills or thinking mindset or both.
- Individual reports specifying the strengths and weaknesses in key components of reasoning strength, delivered within minutes of test-taker completion.
- Comprehensive data about group performance that include group descriptive scores and detailed analysis of overall group performance.
- Comparison percentile scores are available for critical thinking skills tests
- Relevant, objective, presentation ready reportsanalyzing the test taker responses
SUPERIOR ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- Starting with our initial consultation on your testing goals, our testing specialists will work with you to optimize your results.
- Assistance to integrate the inclusion of thinking skills and mindset and assessment into your HR procedures.
- Test in English or over 20 additional languages or a combination of languages using our high quality translations and multilingual online test taker interface options. We have high quality translations and multilingual online test taker interface options.
- Test individuals or group(s) online, proctored, remotely, using our flexible test administration options to deliver data securely and efficiently
- Option of specialized demographic or survey questions to manage and organize data
- Provide HR with training tools for team development
- Complimentary resources about the importance of improving thinking or training better reasoning
ASSESSMENT DATA TO:
- Identify individuals with strong critical thinking and quantitative reasoning skills
- Support hiring and placement commitments with objective metrics reporting the strength and weakness in the decision making skills and mindset of employees and job candidates
- Inform student admissions and retention, curriculum evaluation, employee hiring, talent development, accreditation, training, research or non-profit work
- To enhance an existing assessment program or implement a new program.