Still making your decision?
If you are currently analyzing and evaluating companies to serve as your assessment partner, it is important to think critically about each alternative. Does it offer what you need to meet your goals?
Apply your critical thinking skills
Strong critical thinking skills are in demand across the globe. For over 30 years Insight Assessment has been a leader in the development and assessment of critical thinking. Our founder, Peter Facione, authored the seminal Delphi Consensus Definition of Critical Thinking in 1986. In 1990 The California Academic Press published its first critical thinking skills test, the CCTST. In 1992, the CCTDI was the world’s first assessment of critical thinking dispositions. And, we have over 20 years of experience successfully delivering remote online assessment.
Achieving the improvement of decision-making skills requires high quality assessments, focused online training, relevant metrics and expertise in the measurement and development of critical thinking skills and mindset attributes.
Insight Assessment solutions set the standard:
World leading assessments and training
- Objective, research based, validated assessments specifically calibrated based on education level, profession or experience level.
- Each assessment is designed to measure overall strengths and weaknesses in core components of reasoning skills and/or thinking mindset, including quantitative reasoning
- Critical thinking assessments for K-12 students through PhD candidates
- Validated business assessment tools specifically calibrated for business, health science, science/engineering, first responder, law, government and defense workers at all levels of your organization
- Proven INSIGHT Development Program offering engaging, self-paced online training modules to improve critical thinking and decision-making.
- Tools are widely used by researchers, non profits and grant funded research.
Relevant data, analytics and metrics reported
- Reliable, presentation ready reports analyze the test taker responses.
- Individual and group metrics for key components of thinking skills or thinking mindset or both.
- Objective individual reports specifying strengths and weakness in reasoning strength are delivered within minutes of test-taker completion.
- Comprehensive group data include descriptive scores and a detailed analysis of overall group performance.
- Appropriate comparison percentile scores are available for critical thinking skills tests.
Superior assessment services
- Assess individuals or group(s) using our flexible test administration options to deliver data securely and efficiently.
- Assessments available in English or over 20 additional languages delivered via our multilingual online test taker interface.
- Starting with our initial consultation on your testing goals, our testing specialists will work with you to optimize your results.
- Assistance is provided to assist in the integration the assessment and improvement of thinking skills and mindset into HR procedures.
- Manage and organize data using optional specialized demographic or survey questions
- Training tools for team development are available
- Complimentary resources about the importance of improving thinking or training better reasoning.
Reliable data that can be used to:
- Identify individuals with strong critical thinking and quantitative reasoning skills;
- Support hiring and placement commitments with objective metrics reporting the strength and weakness in decision making skills and mindset of employees, teams and job candidates;
- Inform student admissions and retention, curriculum evaluation, employee hiring, talent development, accreditation, training, research or non-profit work.
Do you need a complete thinking assessment solution?
Call us at 650-697-5628 for high quality tests calibrated for your test takers, easy online start-up with ready to use comprehensive reports. Find out more about our turnkey critical thinking training program
Contact us today to see the power of our assessment results and the benefits of working with Insight Assessment.