Actionable data for continuous improvement initiatives
What would you do if you had the data to prove your organization has the thinking skills needed to improve productivity and efficiency?
Would you increase production, risk expansion, grow your team, take on that extra project?
Then you need to assess the skills and personal characteristics of your team
- Are there skills or personal characteristics you value and need to assess?
- Are your employees motivated, professional, focused, honest and committed?
- Does your staff have the problem solving skills to follow through on policy changes?
- Do your managers have the problem analysis and quantitative reasoning skills required to evaluate alternatives?
- Do your executives have the strong decision skills necessary to lead the company forward?
If you don’t have actionable metrics to answer these questions, Insight Business Professional provides objective measurements of 15 essential business skills and mindset characteristics.
If the data shows values and cognitive skills your company needs, INSIGHT Development Program provides an online self-training a cost effective online training that can be integrated into your professional development and quality improvement programs.
When your employees are good thinkers, they make better decisions, fewer errors and they are more productive. That’s why businesses need to capture objective data on the thinking skills of job candidates and current employees. They know that companies run more efficiently when they are staffed and lead by strong critical thinkers.
Insight Assessment provides validated test instruments to assess the thinking skills and motivation of employees at every stage of their career. Our easy to use objective thinking skills and mindset assessments are essential HR tools worldwide. We are committed to delivering comprehensive and meaningful data that can be easily disseminated and applied to assist our clients’ efforts to carry out specific continuous improvement plans. Spreadsheets of individual scores as well as analyzed group reports can be generated immediately upon data collection and later as needed. Our excellent support staff can assist you to design a data collection plan to accomplish your assessment goals.
Thinking skills data strengthens continuous improvement initiatives
Identifying and building strong reasoning skills and a motivated thinking mindset must be an ongoing commitment. Impactful programs identify areas to improve employee effectiveness, focus on relevant skills, and provide demonstrable results.
- hiring, placement and employee performance evaluation
- documenting the achievement of improvement goals
- supporting employee engagement and retention initiatives
- gathering collective diagnostics of internal strengths
- developing and assessing strategic professional development programs
- assessing impact of new departments or programs
- managing skills gaps
An investment in the assessment and development of thinking skills is a cost effective way to promote quality improvements throughout your operations.
It is essential that you have the best information available to guide the future of your institution. There is no substitute for an accurate assessment of the quality of new programs, the effectiveness of retention initiatives, and the demonstration of the attainment of performance-based outcomes.
INSIGHT Development Program delivers the most comprehensive, effective, and well-established training approach to strengthening employee decision-making and problem-solving available. INSIGHT Development Program integrates proven instructional modules that guide individuals toward the continued improvement of their reasoning using workplace examples, together with a valid assessment of thinking mindset attributes and reasoning skills.