Do your employees lack problem-solving skills? Do they make bad decisions?
Your business success depends upon identifying the people who can handle uncertainty, problem-solve, and make good decisions.
Strong critical thinking, which encompasses these essential capabilities, is one of the most in-demand workplace skills. Both, today, and for the future of work.
Employees who are weak critical thinkers are, simply, unable to become contributing members of your team.
10 reasons why business should assess employee thinking skills:
- Increase productivity: Assessing thinking is important because strong thinking skills are the most essential job qualification. If employees can’t think well, they won’t be productive.
- Reduce costs: Assessing thinking is cheaper than the cost of bad hires or employees who make poor decisions. Poor thinking costs business money and opportunities for growth.
- Prescreen candidates: Assessing thinking helps you identify and build the strongest talent pool. Save interview time and costs by screening candidates for strength of thinking.
- Improve performance: Assessing thinking improves performance and efficiency. Business benefits when good analytical thinking is applied to problem solving and planning.
- Target training: Assessing thinking makes strategic professional development possible. Objective assessment data can be used to target identified strengths and weaknesses of individuals, teams and departments.
- HR metrics: Assessing thinking provides objective, validated metrics for improvement initiatives. Employee retention, engagement, training and continuous improvement programs benefit from relevant, reliable data
- Performance evaluation: Assessing thinking provides valuable input for employee performance reviews. Gain the ability to recognize employee potential by incorporating objective thinking metrics into the review process.
- Competitive edge: Assessing thinking gives you a competitive advantage over other companies who don’t prioritize good thinking. Out-thinking the competition is vital; innovation depends upon strong thinking.
- Company Commitment: Assessing thinking demonstrates a corporate commitment to excellent decision-making. Reinforce the advantages of promoting a positive thinking culture at work. Identify and recognize employees who have winning business mindsets.
- Actionable metrics: Assessing thinking with high quality test instruments ensures you get the highest quality actionable individual and group data. Data can be used to develop good thinking throughout your organization.
To sum it up: if you want to grow and maximize competitiveness, you need high quality assessment data analyzing the key problem-solving and decision-making skills of your employees.
To gain the competitive advantage of critical thinking
INSIGHT assesses the critical thinking skills that pay off in employee growth throughout your organization.
Insight Assessment specializes in objective, user-friendly, validated measurements of critical thinking skills and mindset attributes. Comprehensive INSIGHT Business Professional individual reports include metrics on test taker strengths and weaknesses in the 15 essential elements of thinking skills and mindset. Individual and group reports are used worldwide for hiring, talent development, training and program evaluation. Flexible test administration is available 24/7.
Strong thinkers deliver results. Contact us. We’re ready to demonstrate how easy it is to get the benefits of assessing thinking with INSIGHT.
Why should I choose Insight Assessment solutions?
6 Uses for Employee Assessment Data
Thinking Training is Essential for Onboarding
Follow our blog, Thinking INSIGHT, for resources and further discussion of the measurement of thinking skills and mindset.