Have you used your critical thinking skills today?
Strong thinking skills are the common denominator of success throughout the world.
12 quotations about developing strong thinking skills and mindset
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
- “It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.” James Thurber
- “The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” Albert Einstein
- “Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” Alan Alda
- “There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.” Sherlock Holmes: The Boscombe Valley Mystery
- “Few minds wear out; more rust out.” — Christian N. Bovee
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” Seth Godin
- “A mind is like a parachute—it only works when it is open.” Frank Zappa
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.” Brian Tracy
- “The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.” Christopher Hitchens
Exercise your thinking skills today:
Read this free download of “Critical Thinking: What It Is and Why It Counts”
Follow our blog, Thinking INSIGHT.
Are you looking for a good self-test of your thinking skills? Download Critical Thinking Insight from your app store today.about