Get the data you need to achieve your critical thinking assessment goals
Insight Assessment is committed to helping our clients achieve their assessment goals.
Fall is a busy time for our clients. They are deep into planning and implementing fall critical thinking assessment programs—or wrapping up spring assessment projects, mining their data. Researchers are writing up their results for publication, grants or doctoral proposals. Some clients are looking to optimize their ongoing assessment data management. Project leaders are using data to target the improvement of skills needing improvement.
Insight Assessment is there to assist them with excellent service staff and resources. We want our customers to receive the maximum benefit from their investment in assessing reasoning skills and thinking mindset. You can start with some of the free resources on our website listed below.
10 free resources that make our client’s assessment process easier and more productive:
Getting new assessment projects started:
- How to Optimize Your Thinking Data Before Testing: essential criteria to consider before implementing a testing program.
- Sample thinking skills questions to familiarize test takers with question formats. Additional questions are available on our app, Critical Thinking.
- How to prepare for Insight Assessment Thinking Tests: information to share with test takers to reduce anxiety about critical thinking tests.
- How to motivate test takers; suggestions on how to make critical thinking assessment results relevant to test-takers
- Test taker login instructions—practical summary of ways to access our flexible test administration options.
Maximizing impact of assessment data:
- How to generate online aggregated reports: in addition to Insight Assessment presentation ready reports, clients have the option to mine the data summaries to aggregated reports for multiple assignment groups, filter the results by demographic factors, and generate statistical tables and bar charts that display the assessment scores for the groups tested.
- How to maximize custom questions: ways to ensure the gathering of the relevant demographic information needed for results analysis.
- How to assess the impact of a critical thinking program: discusses the importance and advantages of gathering baseline data.
- Teaching, Teaching, Training and Learning tools for practical strategies and tools that have proven valuable in training excellence in reasoning.
- Research Findings: project reports our customers have published that use our various assessment products.
Most valuable resources for our customers:
- Comprehensive Test Manuals (Available to clients only): for current information on test administration options, scales, score interpretation, instrument validity, norms and comparison percentiles.
- Our dedicated customer service staff who are ready to help clients achieve their assessment goals.
Client support from assessment selection & program design through reporting & interpretation of results
Insight Assessment is the leading provider of superior quality, app-based, multi-lingual, externally benchmarked, cost effective, and educationally efficient critical thinking assessments and results reporting services. Insight Assessment have over 30 years of experience helping our clients achieve their critical thinking assessment goals.
Contact us today to get additional information about the assessment tools calibrated to deliver the data you need.