THINK Critically, Facione & Gittens
THINK Critically, Facione & Gittens, Pearson Education, 2016.
Available in Ravel interactive digital and paperbound.
Chapter intro author videos, interactive exercises and quizzes, chapter summary sketch videos, simulations, enabled text highlighting, enabled note taking, multiple writing challenges, individual and group exercises, audio text, flash card glossary, interactive argument maps, instructor resources, external resource links, and more.
Experience interactive Chapter 4.
Chapter Titles,Think Critically – 2016 Edition
- The Power of Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Mindset and Skills
- Solve Problems and Succeed in College; Clarify Ideas and Concepts
- Analyze Arguments and Diagram Decisions
- Evaluate the Credibility of Claims and Sources
- Evaluate Arguments: Four Basic Tests
- Valid Inferences
- Warranted Inferences
- Snap Judgments—Risks and Benefits of Heuristic Thinking
- Reflective Decision
- Comparative Reasoning
- Ideological Reasoning
- Empirical Reasoning
- Write Sound and Effective Arguments
- Ethical Decision Making
- The Logic of Declarative Statements
- Critical Thinking in the Social Sciences
- Critical Thinking in the Natural Sciences
Notes / References