What do you get?
Relevant, easy to read, easy to use results.
All INSIGHT business assessment solutions feature customized professional assessments and comprehensive metrics on the strengths and weaknesses of multiple aspects of critical thinking, leadership, and decision making.
INDIVIDUAL REPORTS document strengths and areas for growth
For each individual you will know:
- Overall score: You will know if the Overall Numeric score and quality indicator (Superior, Strong, Moderate skills at this level– or if the skills were Not Manifested).
- Did the individual candidate demonstrate core critical thinking skills in the required decision-making domains? Reports explain each of the key aspects of decision making and how it impacts success. At a glance, you’ll see a numeric score and qualitative rating on each specific skill and mindset attribute metric.
- Numerical scores and recommended performance assessments reflect the extent to which the person being assessed manifested a given skill or attribute. The recommended performance assessments (qualitative scores) reported are always relative to the level of the INSIGHT assessment instrument: Executive, Professional, Staff or Support.
- Do these tools focus on different industry sectors? Yes, the professional level assessments include the INSIGHT Business, Health, Law, First Responder, Defense, Educator and Science and Engineering.
GROUP REPORTS for team assessment, ranking candidates, talent identification
- Group reports display aggregated statistics and bar-charts on each INSIGHT metric. These reports have many uses including guiding employee development initiatives over time, comparing different groups engaged in similar tasks at a given organizational level or aiding in the establishment of threshold skill levels to qualify candidates for interviews.
Critical Thinking skills and mindset evaluated
- INSIGHT assessments include two sets of evaluations; Section 1 assesses 10 aspects of the business employee mindset. Section 2 assesses 5 decision making skills plus the overall numeric score. The multi-level scales on INSIGHT products have been rigorously calibrated to show how applicants apply their reasoning skills to job-related situations.
- INSIGHT assessments are available whenever needed 24/7. Upon completion of the assessment, we can have results sent directly to you or your authorized representative.
Options. You tell us what data you need:
- Do you want to show your top performers?
- Do you want group statistics, group graphics, ratings within assigned groups?
- Do you want periodic reports summarizing results?
- Do you want the individual to see or receive a copy of the report directly?
- Do you want to benchmark your results against national norms?
Confidence in your results: proven, validated, used worldwide
INSIGHT is the culmination of Insight Assessment’s 30 years of experience in high impact measurement of reasoning. Worldwide clients rely on our comprehensive range of assessment products to provide the data they need to make important objective decisions about hiring, admissions, licensing, curriculum, program development and more.
Why wait? Distance yourself from your competition. Contact us today. We can get you started in 24 hours.
Click to see a sample INSIGHT Business Individual Reasoning Skills Report
Contact us today to learn more about our evidence-based solutions and tools.