Business Critical Thinking Tools
The INSIGHT business critical thinking tools are designed to provide the metrics that you require to hire strong thinkers, assemble effective teams, and boost overall staff competence.
Critical thinking assessments are not one-size-fits-all. Insight Assessment offers industry-specific testing that has been customized for the educational/responsibility level of test-takers for the deepest insight. A sampling of our most popular assessment products and suites are listed below.
INSIGHT Business: A suite of critical thinking skills and lifelong learning mindset assessments, calibrated for business needs, including:
- INSIGHT Executive*: Business leadership, senior executives, and those accountable for corporate strategy.
- INSIGHT Business Pro: Middle-level leadership, highly skilled staff members, with independent responsibilities reporting to the management team.
- INSIGHT Business Staff: Permanent, experienced and trusted staff; they may supervise, train, and lead other members of their team; they often have access to key technology or machinery.
- INSIGHT Support*: Support staff with well-defined operational support functions, duties or tasks; temporary, seasonal or highly supervised staff.
INSIGHT Health: A suite of critical thinking skill and lifelong learning mindset assessments, calibrated for health care needs, including:
- INSIGHT Health Pro: Highly skilled clinicians, medical professionals who make high stakes decisions about patient care.
- INSIGHT Health Staff: Skilled health care staff who perform key clinical functions.
INSIGHT Defense: Suite of reasoning skills and thinking mindset assessments calibrated for military and defense needs:
- INSIGHT Defense Pro: Officers, senior NCOs, and civilian managers with operational planning and leadership responsibilities in staff or line positions.
INSIGHT tools for additional professional positions:
- INSIGHT Educator Pro: Professors, teachers, mentors along with coaches and trainers who teach/develop critical thinking.
- INSIGHT Science and Engineering Pro: Science and engineering professionals responsible for complex problem solving and decision making.
- INSIGHT First Responder: First responders, public safety and security officers.
- INSIGHT Law Pro: Lawyers and legal professionals.
The INSIGHT Series is the culmination of Insight Assessment’s 30+ years of experience in high impact measurement of critical thinking skills and the lifelong learning mindset. Our assessments are used worldwide, in 20+ languages, to build an organizational culture supportive of critical thinking and lifelong learning, at all levels.
*INSIGHT Executive and INSIGHT Support are suitable tool across the business, healthcare, and military and defense sectors.
Your business’ critical thinking development toolbox
INSIGHT Development Program is a powerful, cost-effective tool that enables your business to efficiently undertake an initiative to improve critical thinking skills. A series of 18 high-quality content modules, INSIGHT Development Program was designed to improve employee thinking. Each session targets specific soft skills or habits of mind that support strong critical thinking. Definitions, personal and workplace examples, and suggestions for improvement are provided.
The flexible online deployment through a secure browser or app-based system provides ease of use on numerous devices. Available anytime, anywhere, INSIGHT Development Program is super convenient for self-directed study by your busy workers. It also can be seamlessly incorporated into your existing upskilling, reskilling or training programs. Additionally, an assessment is included with the implementation of INSIGHT Development Program in order to measure employee critical thinking and lifelong learning improvement, post-training.