Insight Assessment is committed to maximizing the quality and benefits our clients receive for their testing dollar.
Our goal is to help our clients develop the optimal testing plan that will provide the data needed to meet their goals. A comprehensive Test Manual is included with the purchase of Insight Assessment measurement tools. Written by our measurement scientists, each manual is comprehensive and serves as a resource about testing, test administration and how to optimally interpret Insight Assessment results reports.
The User Manual for each Insight Assessment instrument includes:
- an introduction to the concept, relevance and measurement of critical thinking skills and dispositions
- a detailed description of the core critical thinking skills and/or dispositions measured by the previewed tool
- a thorough guide to the interpretation of group and individual and group test-taker score reports, including a discussion of norm-referenced scores
- a summary of the development and statistical validity of Insight Assessment instruments
- a selection of published research using Insight Assessment academically focused instruments
- detailed instructions for online test administration
- additional Topics of Interest to assist clients in optimizing their testing programs
Insight Assessment clients receive a PDF of the User Manual with their initial purchase of a test instrument or of a test preview pack. Whenever a manual is updated, we offer the new versions to all testing clients to ensure that they can benefit from the most up to date information.
Contact us to learn more about other services and resources that are available for Insight Assessment clients.