Insight Assessment celebrates the assessment directors and their colleagues who are attending the June 6-8 AALHE Conference in Milwaukee. We share their commitment to improving student learning through meaningful and effective assessment.
At Insight Assessment, we set the standard for objective, validated group and individual analytics on the strength and weakness of core components of thinking skills and mindset.
Why choose Insight Assessment tools to assess student gains in critical thinking?
- Proven, valid, reliable, and cost‐effective instrumentation
- National benchmark higher education percentile norms
- Flexible test administration options
- Detailed reports of individual and group results
- English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and other language options
- Client report interface for aggregating and disaggregating data
- Client options for adding demographic response items
We hope all the participants attending the AALHE conference will find the the discussions on the future of assessment energizing and informative. Conference attendees: be sure to look for the special offer found on the flyer in your conference materials.