The privacy of our customers and test takers is very important to Insight Assessment.
Insight Assessment will not share nor sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose.
- Our commitment to privacy and confidentiality extends to all the individuals who use our assessment and professional development product licenses.
- Insight Assessment is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We do not sell or rent any information we collect to anyone. We use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- You might receive occasional email from us describing our solutions. If you don’t want to receive communication from us or believe your information has not been handled correctly, click “unsubscribe” in the email message or use the Contact Us form located on each page of our website, www.insightassessment.com.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Insight Assessment is committed to maintaining confidentiality of all data and datasets collected via our app and browser based testing systems.
- Although Insight Assessment publishes aggregate comparison percentiles for its products, it does not disclose any personal information associated with any dataset involved in this process.
- Insight Assessment does not release or disclose test-taker data except to the organizational client who contracted to collect or who collected the data.
- Disclosure of stored client account information to the client themselves is permitted for the purposes of assuring accurate record keeping.
- Insight Assessment, a division of the California Academic Press, endorses the standards of the American Psychological Association in the use of individual difference data gathered during the testing of human subjects. Toward this end, and to maximize the ethical use of data collected as a function of the use of our products, we require purchasers of our products to provide evidence of their qualification as a test administrator.
- We require all purchasers protect the personal privacy of test takers in the online collection, storage and use of individual or summary data.
- We are not responsible for the maintenance of personal privacy related to the actions of clients in the collection, storage or use of data derived from the use of our products.
- We do not publish the names of institutions whose data are included in our proprietary aggregated assessment comparison percentiles.
- By purchasing use licenses, organizational clients are granting permission for Insight Assessment to display their organization’s logo inside that client’s user interface which will make the client’s logo visible only to those individuals to whom that client has made assignments. The purpose of this is to reassure your end users that your organization has made the assignment. Clients may withdraw permission by notifying Insight Assessment that they do not permit their logo to be displayed.
Children Using Our Site
Insight Assessment does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. Children are under 18, should use Insight Assessment.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. When anyone interacts with our sites, certain technical information may automatically be collected to make our sites more interesting and useful.
How We Collect and Use Information
By visiting insightassessment.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
For more information see the Insight Assessment Data Security Policy