Insight Assessment will not share any personal information with third parties. The privacy of our customers and test takers is important to us.
What are Cookies?
We use “cookies” to collect information on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the general experience of our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
How are cookies used on the Insight Assessment websites?
- Information you provide us: This site will track form data in a browser’s memory until it is closed down. We do this in order to eliminate the need for users to re-enter form data: Name, Email, Organization, Phone and Title.
- Functional cookies:
- Anonymous site performance cookies: this information helps us continually improve your experience. This website will track the pages you visit (on our site) via Google Analytics and AwStats. These tools allow us to analyze the use of our website. Based on this information, we can evaluate the use of our website and compile reports about website activities. This information ultimately helps to optimize our offerings to you on our website. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Authentication: Test-takers and Client Administrators: We may use essential cookies to authenticate assigned test takers, to prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, to maintain the relationship between a test taker and their responses and to protect test data and assessment instruments.
- Third Party Cookies: Our systems use services from other providers which collect and store information about our users. These include Google Analytics and the various app stores. However, we have no access to or control over these cookies. We do not permit any third party advertising.
- App administration of tests: Individuals accessing tests via our app, Critical Thinking Insight should refer to the cookies policy of their app store.
How do I turn off cookies?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.