Fill out the Client Contact Us form or call us at (650) 697-5628 to tell us what your goals are.
A client services representative will assist you to find the best solution for your needs with a fast, efficient response.
If you’ve already found what you need, you can directly request a price quote. We can get you ready to start your project immediately.
- New clients: Email email@example.com or call (650) 697-5628 to talk with one of our assessment specialists about your project, to identify the testing tool that best fits your needs, and to obtain a free, no-obligation price quote for a preview pack, initial setup, tests, and scoring/results reporting services.
- Established clients: Email your existing account representative or phone (650) 697-5628 to discuss new details of your testing project, to receive a free price quote, or to place an order. For your convenience and to expedite your free price quote: use our request a price quote form or if you prefer to send your order using our Order Form, please include your credit card information or organizational purchase order number as indicated on that form, and email the completed form to your account representative. Payments can be made via credit card, check, ACH bank transfer, or wire transfer.
- Researchers, doctoral students, and 501(c)3 community service agencies: Be sure to ask about our internal grant program. Call us at (650) 697-5628. Let’s discuss your project and think together about how Insight Assessment can best assist you. We look forward to working with you to make your critical thinking project highly successful.
- Price quotes are free. They will be honored for 30 days.
- Orders can be prepaid by check, credit card, bank transfer, or with a valid purchase order number from your organization.
- We offer discounts from retail prices for IRS 501(c)3 qualified not-for-profit organizations.
- Discounts may be available for doctoral dissertation researchers and externally funded grant researchers.
- Except for prepaid testing contracts and active price quotes, prices are subject to change without notice.
What is included with new orders?
When you adopt an Insight Assessment solution, your initial purchase includes:
- a preview pack for the product you have selected
- high-quality client service starting with a consultation on product selection and logistics, continuing as you set up a customized testing account, resulting in delivery of valid and reliable data that we can help you understand
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing or for access to training modules
- fast scoring of individual test-taker responses to allow immediate downloading from your test administration dashboard
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
For reasons of test security and to protect the high-impact testing programs of our institutional and industry clients, we restrict the purchase of certain of our testing products to qualified professionals and researchers. Employers, human resource directors, assessment directors, university academic administrators, professors, teachers, personnel trainers, staff development professionals, and their agents may purchase measurement tools published by Insight Assessment. Sales staff may require evidence of credentials for access to purchase.