Need to improve employee thinking skills?
Critical thinking training, learning and development is the answer.
Strong critical thinkers make fewer mistakes, understand the importance of following policies, and drive innovation.
Need to fill a quality gap in employee thinking skills? Seeking better problem solving, decision-making, risk analysis or solution identification from your workforce?
Identifying effective ways to improve thinking skills, company-wide, however, can be difficult.
A training program that can actually improve thinking skills
The best solutions include engaging high-quality content, easy implementation; and built-in evaluation systems.
INSIGHT Development Program is based on over 30 years of expertise in evaluating critical thinking, in a self-learning module format.
The INSIGHT Development program was designed to build critical thinking in teams as well as individuals. From upper management to front-line staff, online training modules help employers strengthen critical thinking skills and mindset, at all levels. These modules can be offered as self-directed curriculum or to supplement existing L&D programs.
Insight Assessment strives to provide the solutions that advance thinking worldwide. We have been the trusted leader in critical thinking improvement since the 1990s. Consultants have utilized our research, for decades, in workshops. Our critical thinking assessments are applied, globally, and we provide a broad range of supplemental training resources.
11 more reasons to choose INSIGHT Development Program
Why is INSIGHT Development program a superior training tool?
- It is a cost-effective, validated, self-paced program designed to improve critical thinking skills of individuals and teams.
- The training is based on recognized definitions of essential core critical thinking skills and mindset attributes required for success in business, professional and personal life.
- The online program is available 24/7 worldwide as an independent study by employees.
- This suite of modules focuses on the real-world application of specific of thinking skills and mindset in the workplace.
- Modules utilize practical, real life situations to illustrate the importance of specific skills and mindsets in personal and professional life. Common reasoning weaknesses are identified.
- INSIGHT Development Program features a unique integration of assessment and development. An analysis of skills and mindset attributes using our industry leading assessments is included for each trainee.
- Validated metrics permit validation of the success of the training program. Trainees receive the opportunity to focus on self -improvement in skills they personally value.
- Complementary assessments can be used as a pretest to identify areas of strength and target areas needing improvement. Assessments can also be used as a posttest to validate improvement after training is completed. If both pretest and posttest are desired, an additional assessment can be purchased.
- Training can be offered in voluntary or by assignment mode.
- Secure access to assessments is facilitated by Insight Assessment.
- Skilled assessment specialists can help you integrate INSIGHT Development Program into HR processes. Professional development, quality improvement, talent development and team-building programs all benefit from focusing on better reasoning skills.
Invest in improving employee critical thinking skills
Company success depends upon your workers being able to identify opportunities and move forward confidently. But before you can trust employees to solve problems, however, you need to be sure that they will make the right decisions to grow your company.
You need to know:
- The strength of the critical thinking skills that your employees bring to problem solving;
- Whether employees have the motivation and focus to determine the optimal solution;
- How to build stronger decision-making in your teams.
Call us at 650-697-5628 to gain the benefits of integrating thinking training into your employee development programs.