Well-made decisions are needed at all levels of an organization. Strong thinking skills predict on the professional success. Each INSIGHT assessment provides individual scores and group reports for both reasoning skills and thinking mindset.
Here are some of the ways INSIGHT clients use individual employee reports:
As part of their hiring processes:
- Screen candidates, reviewing a candidate’s specific strengths and weaknesses on essential business thinking skills (such as analyzing problems, evaluating options, managing consequences, managing uncertainty, managing numbers)
- Understand the personal mindset candidates bring to problem solving at work (such as work ethic, job commitment, honesty, focus)
- Predict success transition to new training for job position
- benchmark overall scores of candidates against other employees, other candidates or national norms for skills and attributes
As part of annual evaluations of current employees
- Identify fast learners with training potential
- Assess whether the employee has the thinking skills and motivation to benefit from a planned training program
- Develop individual professional development plans focusing on thinking components that are identified as needing improvement
- Use reports of strengths and weaknesses as supervision tools to enhance employee career development
- Match employee skills and talents objectively to job responsibilities
To incorporate skill and attribute strength areas of best workers into job descriptions
To build a work culture that values and rewards good thinking
To set high thinking standards for readiness at all levels of a business.
Our clients find immediate value from the implementation of an employee thinking assessment program.
Contact us to start hiring for stronger skills.
To learn more