Congratulations on making a commitment to improving thinking skills and mindset attributes in your company.
The quality of your employee thinking skills and mindset is the factor that most impacts your company (and employee) success.
Improving the quality of decision-making at your company will require objective assessment and targeted training.
Set a firm foundation for improvement efforts with objective data.
Your initiative should start with objective data about the actual skills and mindset attributes employees bring to their daily tasks and also provide way to improve those skills.
- Identify current employees who have the strongest problem-solving skills, work ethic and motivation.
- Understand the limitations of your weakest links.
- Make sure every new hire can demonstrate superior skills and or thinking mindset.
- Provide reports so current employees will gain understanding of their strengths and weaknesses in specific targeted components of good decision-making.
- Target resources where they are most needed and incentivize targeted improvements.
- Focus team building and professional development programs on specific weaknesses.
- Recognize and reward team strengths and gains.
Use proven, high quality, objective assessments. The data they yield will aid in designing training, internal support, incentive plans, and engagement / retention programs.
- Objective individual reports can be used to guide supervision, training and personalized professional development recommendations
- Group reports can be used to identify areas for improvement within teams.
- After training has been provided, consider doing post-training tests to assess the effectiveness of the training. Have skills improved?
Insight Assessment provides tools to improve thinking at your company. We have identified core reasoning skills and mindset attributes that are necessary for high stakes decision making in the business world.
ASSESSMENTS: 100% online, to provide objective measurements of employee strengths and weaknesses in the key critical thinking reasoning skills and mindset attributes. These customized assessments are calibrated to measure multiple responsibility levels — Executive, Professional, Staff, and Support — and across a wide spectrum of sectors: Business, Health Care, Science and Engineering, First Responder, Legal/Government, Defense and Education.
TRAINING: 100% online, professional development Mini-Courses: Mindset Boosters, Skill Builders, and Deep Dives focused on specific aspects of human reasoning, critical thinking skills and attributes, decision-making, and leadership. 100% online. Mini-courses are available for individuals to purchase directly from our Store at Insight Basecamp and they are available to organizations at discounted bulk purchase rates.