Results from Insight Assessment’s academically focused test instruments are being used in educational programs to:
- measure the effectiveness of curricular programs, instructional approaches or educational materials;
- obtain objective data in individual admission decisions, placement or advising;
- respond to accreditation mandates to demonstrate the attainment of competent reasoning skills in program graduates;
- gather data as a component of an educational research project.
- assess the critical thinking skills of newly admitted students to help identify which of them requires focused training in reasoning skills;
- assess the development of critical thinking skills as a competency of instructional staff members and classroom aides to help assure that they are able to support the development of these skills in children.