Before, during and beyond accreditation, Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) rely on Insight Assessment to provide the tools necessary to demonstrate educational effectiveness and student success.
A NWCCU accredited institution must document, through an effective, regular, and comprehensive system of assessment of student achievement, that students who complete its educational courses, programs, and degrees, wherever offered and however delivered, achieve identified course, program, and degree learning outcomes.
Many NWCCU institutions initially choose one of Insight Assessment’s validated assessments to support a self-study, reaccreditation process, following student achievement over time. These assessment programs are often then expanded to student advising and retention initiatives to facilitate early intervention for students at risk.
Insight Assessment solutions provide:
- Our world-leading line of valid and reliable assessments of critical thinking skills, reasoning mindset and numeracy
- Cost-effective, secure, encrypted, app-based testing on computer or mobile device
- Objective data with externally benchmarked comparison percentiles
- Entry cohort assessment to support advising and student retention
- Comprehensive score reports for each student and group assessed
- Selective admissions and student placement data
- Individual student reports for employment portfolios
- Multi-lingual assessment capability
- Multi-campus, multi-department data collection capability
- Assessment results that guide curriculum development
- Evidence of educational achievement for performance based funding reports
- Teaching and learning resources for faculty and students