Critical Thinking Insight App
Are you looking for a critical thinking self test?
The Critical Thinking Insight app provides free sample questions and in app purchasable personal thinking assessments. Reports for each in app self-test include scores on specific components of thinking as well as analysis to help you interpret your scores and identify ways to help develop strength in each area covered by the tests.
These reasoning skills tests and mindset evaluation tools are based on the employment and educational tests Insight Assessment provides to businesses, health care agencies, colleges and high schools around the world. This is the first time these kinds of quality instruments are available as self tests.
Measure your thinking skills; find out if you’re a good thinker.
It’s easy with the Critical Thinking Insight app. Get started with the free sample reasoning skills questions and sample reasoning mindset items. Then jump into the other tools included for your self-evaluation and personal development.
Personal Assessments for children and adults include:
- My Thinking Skills – Adult Level: How good are you at analyzing problems? What about evaluating other people’s thinking? How confidently do you draw the right conclusions? Use this basic adult level reasoning test to evaluate these three skills and learn your overall THINK SCORE. Personalized results offer you detailed analyses and ideas for continuing to build your skills.
- My Thinking Mindset – Adult Level: Find out if you are a courageous truth-seeker. Do you tend to approach decisions and problems with creativity, foresight, focus, and curiosity? Your personalized test results will include suggestions designed to help you build an even stronger thinking mindset.
- My Leadership Potential – Adult Level: Do you have what it takes to be a leader? Find how motivational, strategic, confident, honorable, and resilient you are. Your personalized results will include specific suggestions for growing your potential to be an effective leader.
- My Learning Mind – Ages 5-10: Children achieve higher academically if they are motivated to learn. Designed for children ages 5 through 10, this tool looks at key attributes including motivation to learn, creativity, and focus.
- My Learning Mind – Ages 11-17: Individuals perform better academically if they have a strong desire and firm intention to learn. Designed for ages 11 through 17, this tool addresses mindset attributes related to learning. Specifically this instrument measures the motivation to learn, creative problem solving, cognitive integrity, rigorous thinking, and mental focus.
Are you looking for ways to identify your strengths and weaknesses in problem solving?
Are you looking for a critical thinking test for your children?
Personalized Results: As soon as you submit your responses to the questions on each of these tests, the app will show your results. Purchases of personal assessments include an analysis of your scores on key elements of good thinking. Your individual report will include a numerical score, a qualitative rating, and an individualized interpretation of those results. Specific suggestions for improvement will help you interpret your scores and grow even stronger in each area covered by the personal assessment.
To purchase: Personal assessments for children and adults can be accessed through our app, Critical Thinking Insight. Just download and install the free app. Use it to view sample test questions, to learn more about your leadership potential or thinking mindset, or to demonstrate your thinking skills.