Objective, validated, reliable and relevant assessment data is the lifeblood of Institutional Research. Data must meet internal and external standards if it is to be valued by institutional decision makers. Accuracy and quality are critical.
Many institutions depend on Insight Assessment critical thinking test instruments to deliver the high impact metrics they need.
How do institutional research and assessment professionals use our instruments?
- University and Professional Accreditation
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Retention and Admissions
- Learning Outcomes Assessment
Why do institutional research and assessment professionals choose Insight Assessment?
- Proven, valid, reliable, easy to use, and cost-effective testing tools
- The industry’s most versatile electronic app-based and paper testing options
- National benchmark two-year, four-year, graduate, and professional program percentiles
- Quantitative and qualitative individual and group results reports
- English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and other language options
- Client options for customizing demographic survey items
- Outstanding client service and support
What’s included in Insight Assessment easy to use, presentation ready Score Reporting Package?
- An individual report on the learning mindset and skills for each test-taker’s file
- Group reports, presentation ready charts, statistical tables, and spreadsheets showing all scores for all test-takers
- Your choice of national comparison benchmark percentiles by educational level and profession
- Data on your selection of basic demographics or your own customized demographics