Individual and group scores are provided for all Insight Assessment test takers. Different groups of test takers have very different performance levels and therefore their scores differ quite a bit on scientifically developed measures of cognitive ability. It is important to understand how your group of test takers compares to selected external comparison groups, for example, the population of comparable regional or national peer groups.
The reports for each Insight Assessment test instrument provide scores that can be benchmarked against a variety of external comparison groups so that our clients are able to evaluate the scores of individual test takers or of their entire group. If you do not see what you are specifically looking for, contact us to discuss your needs with a testing specialist.
Comparison Percentiles Available for the CCTST
- Two Year Colleges
- Four Year Colleges and Universities
- Graduate Students and Professionals
- Health Sciences Undergraduate Students
- Health Science Graduate Students
- STEM Undergraduate Students
- Research I Undergraduate Students
- Globally Ranked Baccalaureate
- Globally Ranked Graduate
- Regional Open-Admissions Baccalaureate