INSIGHT assessment instruments measure the specialized skill sets that are required for executing corporate goals at all levels of the organization. For example, INSIGHT Business Professional metrics include:
- Thinking Skills such as problem analysis, evaluating alternatives and risks, deductive reasoning, quantitative analysis and overall reasoning
- 10 business mindset attributes including commitment, integrity, focus, adaptability, resourcefulness, tolerance, motivation
This data provides quantitative metrics for hiring or advancing the best individuals to key roles that accomplish company objectives.
Many of our clients use these instruments to:
- Assemble the best team using our individual group reporting
- Evaluate the success of training programs by pre and post testing
- Assess the focus of key professionals during the initiative.
Your business model is based on expertise in problem solving; success rests in the strength of your staff and contractors’ analytic and problem solving skills. Contact us; our testing specialist will help you get the data you need to meet your goals.