A MSCHE accredited institution’s curricula should be designed so that students acquire and demonstrate college-level proficiency in general education and essential skills, including at least oral and written communication, scientific and quantitative reasoning, critical analysis and reasoning, and technological competency. Institutions should have an organized and sustained assessment process that provides useful results to appropriately address any disappointing assessment outcomes.
Before, during and beyond the accreditation process, many MSCHE institutions rely on Insight Assessment to provide the tools necessary to document the achievement of student learning goals. Insight Assessment delivers quantifiable metrics for the essential skills of critical thinking and quantitative reasoning.
Insight Assessment solutions provide:
- Our world-leading line of valid and reliable assessments of critical thinking skills, reasoning mindset and numeracy
- Cost-effective, secure, encrypted, app-based testing on computer or mobile device
- Objective data with externally benchmarked comparison percentiles
- Entry cohort assessment to support advising and student retention
- Comprehensive score reports for each student and group assessed
- Selective admissions and student placement data
- Individual student reports for employment portfolios
- Multi-lingual assessment capability
- Multi-campus, multi-department data collection capability
- Assessment results that guide curriculum development
- Evidence of educational achievement for performance based funding reports
- Teaching and learning resources for faculty and students
Contact us to add the impact of Insight Assessment analytics to your accreditation reports documenting educational effectiveness and student success. Improve retention and graduation rates by using the Insight Assessment criterion based, valid and reliable measures of critical reasoning skills that are tailored to your general education and professional education programs.