Insight Assessment specializes in quantifiable metrics for the essential skills of critical thinking and quantitative reasoning.
An HLC accredited institution must demonstrate a commitment to educational achievement and improvement through ongoing assessment of student learning (4B), and use of the information gained from assessment to improve student learning. The institution must demonstrate a commitment to educational improvement through ongoing attention to retention, persistence, and completion rates in its degree and certificate programs (4C).
Critical thinking skills are directly correlated with degree completion and success on professional licensure exams. Data on the achievement of student learning goals for thinking skills and mindset is centrally important to demonstrate educational effectiveness and student success.
Insight Assessment solutions provide:
- Our world-leading line of valid and reliable assessments of critical thinking skills, reasoning mindset and numeracy
- Cost-effective, secure, encrypted, app-based testing on computer or mobile device
- Objective data with externally benchmarked comparison percentiles
- Entry cohort assessment to support advising and student retention
- Comprehensive score reports for each student and group assessed
- Selective admissions and student placement data
- Individual student reports for employment portfolios
- Multi-lingual assessment capability
- Multi-campus, multi-department data collection capability
- Assessment results that guide curriculum development
- Evidence of educational achievement for performance based funding reports
- Teaching and learning resources for faculty and students
Contact us to add valid and reliable critical thinking assessment data to identify admitted students who may be at risk, and to improve the effectiveness of your student support services.