How INSIGHT Business Measures Thinking
INSIGHT Business targets key aspects of employee thinking.
The multi-level metrics reported by the INSIGHT Business series are rigorously calibrated to document the ways effective staff members apply reasoning skills to job-related situations.
Each INSIGHT Business assessment presents complex, multi-layer situations. In order to answer the questions, individuals must employ core reasoning skills to make decisions about the next steps to resolve the dilemma. Based on responses, we identify how decisions were made and measure the application of reasoning skills. Four INSIGHT Business assessment levels have been created to accurately reflect the range of responsibility, accountability and job requirements.
Insight Assessment uses rating levels of Superior, Strong, Moderate Decision Making Skills at this Level or Skills Not Manifested and includes an Overall numeric score.
- Executive Decision Skills
- Identifying Critical Elements, Assessing Decision Options, Projecting Logical Consequences, Navigating Risk & Uncertainty, Quantitative Analysis
- Overall Decision Skills
- Executive Mindset
- Rankings of Strong Positive, Positive or Not Manifested for Discerning, Honorable, Foresightful, Professionalism, Driven, Judicious, Tolerant, Incisive, Innovative, Motivational
- Business Professional Reasoning Skills
- Problem Analysis, Evaluating Alternatives, Precise Contexts, Ambiguous Contexts, Quantitative Contexts
- Overall Reasoning Skills
- Business Professional Mindset
- Rankings of Strong Positive, Positive or Not Manifested for Judicious, Committed, Honorable, Foresightful, Professionalism, Focused, Tolerant, Adaptable, Resourceful, Motivational
- Business Staff Problem Solving Skills
- Situation Comprehension, Anticipating Outcomes, Evaluating Choices, Numeric Literacy
- Overall Problem Solving Skills
- Business Staff Work Ethic
- Rankings of Strong Positive, Positive or Not Manifested for Honesty, Dependability, Professionalism, Job Commitment, Desire to Work, Desire to Learn, Desire to Think, Workplace Safety, Workplace Tolerance, Workplace Flexibility
- Support Workplace Thinking Skills
- Understanding Directions, Seeing Consequences, Working with Numbers
- Overall Thinking Skills
- Support Work Ethic
- Rankings of Strong Positive, Positive or Not Manifested for Dependability, Honesty, Job Commitment, Workplace Safety, Professionalism, Workplace Tolerance, Workplace Flexibility, Desire to Work, Desire to Learn
You can hire and promote confidently when you base your decisions on the objective metrics delivered by INSIGHT assessment solutions for business success.