Paper & Pencil Testing
Paper and Pencil testing is available for traditional classroom situations, where computer access is limited or where a controlled testing environment is required.
CapScore™ is the scoring service through which Insight Assessment paper and pencil tests are scanned and scored. We provide specifically designed and encoded CapScore™answer forms for each of our tests. The CapScore™ answer forms for a specific test are bundled and sold with the test booklets. Committed to providing a high quality testing experience and the most up to date versions of our tests for your project, we package clean, fresh test booklets with the specific CapScore™ answer form designed for that particular test. The cost of scanning, scoring and the Assessment Reports package are included with the purchase of CapScore™answer forms and test booklets. Additional customized reports and analyses are available through our Customized Assessment Reports option..
- CapScore™ scoring is included with purchase of test booklets and answer forms
- CapScore™ is convenient for standard classroom and workplace administration
- CapScore™ provides rapid turnaround, often within 20 working days. Rush processing is available
- CapScore™ features electronic data transfer of test results and statistics
- CapScore™ provides access to full range of authorized translations
- CapScore™ response forms can be customized to support your project's data gathering needs
- Basic services are listed and additional services can be selected on the CapScore™ Return Form.
Please do not attempt to photocopy CapScore™ response forms. Only Insight Assessment printed and encoded CapScore™ responses forms can be accurately scanned. The use of photocopied forms may result in the loss of your data and additional costs for manual data transfer services. CapScore™ answer forms and test booklets are encoded and protected by international copyright.