Online Critical Thinking Testing
Insight Assessment test instruments are delivered worldwide using our secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface. Your online account can often be established within one business day. Our customer support and technology staff will work with you to meet your needs.
- Testing is available 24x7x365 on all of our online delivery options.
- Test takers access the test via our Critical Thinking Insight app (downloadable on the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store and Google Play), our browser system or LMS using secure access code technology.
- Our intelligent app determines the technology test takers are using and offers appropriate launch instructions in that specific system.
- The test-taker online interface is easy to use, data encrypted and flexible. Tests can be assigned to be taken within any window of time which meets the client's needs. Each test is scored as soon as the test-taker submits all of his or her responses to the items on the test.
- Multilingual capabilities for the test taker interface, assessments and results provide the flexibility of using high quality translations to minimize concerns about English as a Second Language (ESL) performance issues.
- LMS: Insight Assessment products work seamlessly within LMS and security systems using SCORM specification and standards. The Insight Assessment product offering can be delivered on Blackboard, Moodle or many other learning systems. Because these LMS products vary and your company installation will differ, we work directly with your in-house technology representative during set-up to ensure a smooth solution.
- Reports: scoring is done electronically and data will be returned electronically.
- An individual report is prepared for each test taker. Clients control confidentiality by determining whether test takers see results by enabling anonymous or individually identified results.
- Client defined group summary reporting abilities are useful for assessing departments or work groups within a department.
- Options for service delivery
- Full Service Online Assessment Options: Businesses and personal advising and counseling customers often require continuous assessment capability with real-time results delivery. Insight Assessment staff can provide you with customized support service to fit your assessment plan.
- Hands-On Online Administration: Some customers prefer to schedule their own assessments and download group data themselves. A designated test administrator can control needed aspects of online testing including test assignments, scheduling as well as managing and downloading assessment data. A personalized telephone orientation is provided to get started with hands-on administration.
- Testing tool uses standard SSL for encryption
- Testing tool uses standard ports to access the test portal.
- To Preview the Online System: If you are not familiar with the assessment instrument or the use of our online system, obtaining a preview pack will help you see how our assessment instruments can best be used at your organization or institution.
Paper administration is also available if it fits your assessment project.
Contact us at 650-697-5628 or use the Contact Us Form below to discuss using our online testing system for your project.