INSIGHT: Identify, Hire and Develop Talent
INSIGHT: Identify, Hire and Develop Talent
- EXECUTIVES AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT: INSIGHT Executive: Business leadership, senior executives, accountable for corporate strategy
- PROFESSIONALS – BUSINESS: INSIGHT Business Professional: Middle level leadership, highly skilled staff members, with independent responsibilities
- PROFESSIONALS – HEALTH CARE: INSIGHT Health Professional: Highly skilled clinicians, medical professionals who make high stakes decisions about patient care
- PROFESSIONALS – FIRST RESPONDER: INSIGHT First Responder: First responders, public safety and security officers
- PROFESSIONALS – MILITARY AND DEFENSE: INSIGHT Defense Professional: Officers, senior NCOs, and civilian managers with operational planning and leadership responsibilities in staff or line positions
- PROFESSIONALS – LAW AND GOVERNMENT: INSIGHT Law Professional: Lawyers and legal professionals
- SENIOR STAFF – BUSINESS: INSIGHT Business Staff: Permanent, experienced and trusted staff; may supervise, train and lead other members of their team; often have access to key technology or machinery
- SENIOR STAFF – HEALTH CARE: INSIGHT Health Staff: Skilled health care staff who perform key clinical functions
- SUPPORT PERSONNEL: INSIGHT Support: Support staff with well-defined operational support functions, duties or tasks; temporary, seasonal or highly supervised staff
- INSIGHT Business: Suite of reasoning skills and thinking mindset assessments calibrated for business needs
- INSIGHT Health: Suite of reasoning skills and thinking mindset assessments calibrated for health care employees
- INSIGHT Defense: Suite of reasoning skills and thinking mindset assessments calibrated for military and defense employees
Assess Employee Reasoning Skills and Thinking Mindset
Having the best people for the job is the key to success for every business or professional organization. Insight Assessment offers world-class tools specifically designed to provide employers with the metrics they need to hire strong thinkers, to create teams of people able to learn their jobs quickly and to build staff competence.
INSIGHT measures essential thinking skills (such as analyzing problems, evaluating options, managing consequences, managing uncertainty, managing numbers) plus associated important thinking mindsets (such as job commitment, work ethic, honesty and focus).
Thinking assessments are not one-size-fits-all.
- INSIGHT provides four assessment levels (Executive, Professional, Staff and Support) which present increasingly complex job related decisions, targeting the skills required to be successful at specific levels of accountability. Scenarios are linked to specialized metrics which indicate the critical elements of reasoning required to function in corporate positions.
- INSIGHT suite of thinking assessments includes instruments calibrated for specifically for employees of business, health, law, defense and education specializations.
- Easy 24/7 online administration of tests with results sent directly to the specified email address.
INSIGHT Delivers: Objective, reliable, statistically valid data about the specific strengths and weaknesses in the skills and motivation needed by employees, departments, divisions and leadership in their current and future responsibilities.
Insight Assessment customers stay with INSIGHT because they see undeniable value for their organization. You can start testing today.
INSIGHT Client Services
Complete Start-to-Finish Staff and Candidate Assessment
Insight Assessment is committed to providing the highest quality customer service. For over 25 years we have been providing superior assessment solutions; our business model is based on doing what we do best so that our clients can focus on doing what they do best.
When you become an INSIGHT client, you can trust us to manage account setup and support—your results will be delivered to you quickly and confidentially.
Our customer service is based on these four cornerstones:
- Comprehensive Initial Consultation. We want to know who, how, why and what you want to accomplish. By evaluating your organization's unique objectives we will recommend the INSIGHT level that best matches your business needs. Our experts will discuss logistics and the test process. We want to answer your questions.
- Ease of Test Administration. Insight Assessment’s secure, encrypted online multilingual interface is available 24-7 for individual and group testing. Tests are available directly at your site or multiple sites, at test centers or to individuals. Our app and browser based systems can also deliver our products through your internal and corporate intranets or integrated with your LMS platform. Insight Assessment manages test-taker logins/passwords, test assignments—all you need to do is tell us when and how many individuals you will be testing. Insight Assessment will add up to ten customized questions for your respondents to complete so you can gather consistent and comparable information. Tech support is available 24/7.
- Fast Results Delivery. Within minutes of test completion, Insight Assessment will deliver a comprehensive PDF report of individual thinking skills scores to your designated representative. Results can also be optionally displayed to the test taker immediately following the test. Summary group and subgroup reports will be transmitted to a designated representative at your request. Internal reports and board ready presentations include data, custom designed analyses, documentation and presentation-ready graphics.
- Ease of Purchase. Pricing is based on products selected and the number of tests submitted for scoring. Minimum order requirements apply. After initial prepaid order, clients may opt to prepay for future testing or to pay only for tests used by electing to be invoiced monthly for the number of tests used. Other custom arrangements are available upon request.
High quality assessment is our business; every step of our full service process, from purchase and adoption through test administration and reporting, has been designed to ensure that you get the solution you need to realize high standards for decision making throughout your company.
Contact us to get started.
INSIGHT Reports and Analysis
What do you get? Results you can use.
Easy to read, easy to use comprehensive metrics on the strengths and weaknesses of key aspects of decision making.
Clear concise reports provide the reliable analysis you need for hiring, promoting and future planning. Printable INDIVIDUAL REPORTS document strengths and areas for growth for 15 key thinking skill and mindset metrics.
For each individual you will know:
- Overall score: You will know if the total numeric score indicates Superior, Strong, Moderate skills at this level-- or if the skills were Not Manifested.
- Did the individual candidate demonstrate core reasoning skills in the required decision making domains? Reports explain each of the key aspects of decision making and how it impacts success. At a glance, you’ll see a qualitative rating (Superior, Strong skills, Moderate, or Not Manifested) for each skill or attribute.
- Numerical scores and recommended performance assessments reported reflect the extent to which the person being assessed manifested a given skill or attribute. The recommended performance assessments (qualitative scores) reported are always relative to the level of the INSIGHT assessment instrument: Executive, Professional, Staff or Support.
Group Report Options:
- Group reports can be requested at any time as an additional service. Group reports display aggregated statistics and bar-charts on each INSIGHT metric. These reports have many uses including guiding employee development initiatives over time, comparing different groups engaged in similar tasks at a given organizational level or aiding in the establishment of threshold skill levels to qualify candidates for interviews.
Thinking Skills and Mindset
- INSIGHT assessments include two sets of evaluations; Section 1 assesses 10 aspects of the business mindset. Section 2 assesses 5 decision making skills plus the overall numeric score. The multi-level scales on INSIGHT products have been rigorously calibrated to show how applicants apply their reasoning skills to job-related situations.
- INSIGHT assessments are available whenever needed 24/7. Upon completion of the assessment, we can have results sent directly to you or your authorized representative.
Options. You tell us what data you need:
- Do you want to show your top performers?
- Do you want group statistics, group graphics, ratings within assigned groups?
- Do you want periodic reports summarizing results?
- Do you want the individual to see or receive a copy of the report directly?
- Do you want to benchmark your results against national norms?
Confidence in your results:
INSIGHT is the culmination of Insight Assessment’s 30 years of experience in high stakes measurement of reasoning. Worldwide clients rely on our comprehensive range of assessment products to provide the data they need to make high stakes decisions about hiring, admissions, licensing, curriculum, program development and more.
Why wait? Distance yourself from your competition.
How business benefits by assessing employee thinking
Objective data predicts how successful employees will be in their job. Making the strategic decision to invest in assessing and training thinking pays off.
- Progress and growth result from good decision-making; bad decision-making causes failures. You need to find and develop talented professionals with the reasoning skills and mindset to drive current systems to the next level, an eagerness for relentless problem solving, and an eye to seize opportunities while managing risks.
Hiring good thinkers raises the bar for current and future thinkers. Making a commitment to objective assessment of candidate and employee thinking sends the message that the success of your business requires strong decision making throughout your operations. You get what you measure: when you hire strategically, you make sure you are building a talent pool with the motivation and potential to grow in their responsibilities.
Gain confidence that decisions are being made by people who have the necessary core reasoning skills to make the optimal conclusions. Success depends on the work ethic and the thinking skills of the employees at every level of your organization. When companies have strong, motivated thinkers, good decisions build business success, reduce errors and identify opportunities for growth.
Support improvements in thinking skills and thinking mindset that can be achieved by employees at every stage of their career. Thinking skills and mindset can be trained. In fact, every motivated trainee and working professional can improve the quality of their thinking skills. Measuring thinking can motivate employees to hone their skills; knowledge of weaknesses can be a powerful motivator to change.
- Plan ahead for a better employee development plan
- How to create training to improve employee thinking skills
INSIGHT Business assessments provide the valuable information that is too often missing from current hiring and promotion procedures: an objective, reliable measurement of the reasoning skills and mental disciplines required for the position. INSIGHT measures 15 complex problem solving skills appropriate to the decision responsibility of your personnel. With specializations in business, healthcare, law, defense and education, INSIGHT provides cost-effective assessments that target your industry.
- How INSIGHT business clients use group thinking metrics
- How INSIGHT clients use individual employee thinking data
Get the benefits of employee data that will help you meet your goals. Contact our client support team to see how INSIGHT targets the comprehensive individual and/or group metrics you need to improve the effectiveness of your staff.