Request a Price Quote
Request a Price Quote
- New clients: Call (650) 697-5628 to talk with one of our assessment specialists about your project, to identify the testing tool which best fits your needs and to obtain a free, no-obligation price quote for a preview pack, initial setup, tests, and scoring and results reporting services.
- Established clients: Phone (650) 697-5628 to discuss new details of your testing project, to receive a free price quote or to place an order. For your convenience and to expedite your free price quote: use our Price Quote Request Form or fax the FAX Price Quote Request Form to (650) 692-0141. If you prefer to send your order using our FAX Order Form, please include your credit card information or organizational purchase order number as indicated on that form, and FAX to 650-692-0141. (We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.)
- Price quotes are free, and will be honored for 30 days.
- Purchase orders are required, unless order is prepaid in full with check or credit card.
- We offer discounts from retail prices for IRS 501(c)3 qualified not-for-profit organizations.
- Discounts may be available for doctoral dissertation researchers and externally funded grant researchers.
- Except for prepaid testing contracts and active price quotes, prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing for Assessment Services
The following comprehensive assessment services are included with the purchase price of any Insight Assessment tool:
- Time limited use of one of our premier line of testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- paper administration option
- scoring of individual test-taker responses
- comprehensive Assessment Reports scoring package for individual and/or group results. (Additional customized options are available with our Customized Assessment Reports package)
- local ability to administer test result data
- Test Manual which serves as a resource about testing, test administration and how to optimally interpret Insight Assessment results reports.
- complimentary Tools to Support Teaching & Learning Resources Package
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- Contact us to receive a price quote for the assessment that will achieve your assessment outcomes.
The new client's account initialization purchase includes:
- a minimum initial number of test use licenses
- the Assessment Reports scoring package
- the preview packet for that test, including two on-line previews and the Test Manual
- an individualized test project consultation, and a personal orientation to the optimal use of our e-testing system - including the setup of the client's administrative login - or to the optimal use of our CapScore™ paper-and-pencil testing system
Shipping and Handling Information for Paper Assessments:
Orders are usually processed and shipped within five business days of receipt of order. Orders within the United States are shipped via UPS or the US Postal Service unless alternate shipping is requested. International orders are shipped US Postal Services or by other carriers upon request. Express shipping and handling is available to most destinations for an added cost. Phone or e-mail us for express shipping, rush orders, or other shipping and handling information.
- Shipped in United States: Price varies, $ 10.00 minimum.
- Shipped Internationally: Prices vary by weight. (Call to request cost estimate).
Meeting your assessment goals starts with selecting the best assessment instrument. Our trained staff consultants are available to answer your questions about measurement design, instrument selection and test administration. Talk with our staff consultants to:
- Receive a free price quote or place an order for assessments or for preview packs
- Discuss the optimal test instruments and test administration format for your assessment project (online or paper & pencil testing, individual or group testing, pretest-posttest design, reporting options etc.)
- Ask which testing instruments (skills or dispositions, in English or in authorized translations) are recommended for your assessment goals and test-takers
- Inquire about discounts for IRS 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations
- Arrange for expedited account setup or rush shipping
- Learn about applying for doctoral dissertation research pricing, authorized translator pricing or externally funded grant researcher funding
- Establish purchaser qualifications
- Discuss data security and privacy
For reasons of test security and to protect the high-stakes testing programs of our institutional and industry clients, we restrict purchase of certain of our testing products to qualified professionals and researchers. Employers, human resource directors, assessment directors, university academic administrators, professors, teachers, personnel trainers, staff development professionals and their agents, may purchase measurement tools published by Insight Assessment. Sales staff may require evidence of credentials for access to test purchase.
Insight Assessment expects that clients will adhere to ethical standards for the use and interpretation of standardized tests.
If more information is needed about purchaser qualifications for our products, please contact Insight Assessment / the California Academic Press, 1735 N 1st Street, Suite 306, San Jose, CA 95112-4511, USA or at firstname.lastname@example.org.