Test Taker Login Instructions
Test Taker Instructions for Completing Online and Mobile App Assignments
Allow yourself plenty of time to complete the assessment in an environment free of distraction.
Our intelligent app determines the technology you are using and offers appropriate launch instructions in that specific system.
The testing period is timed. The timer does not start until you actually bring the first test question up on the screen. As you progress through the assessment, the time remaining is visible on the timer.
CRITICAL THINKING INSIGHT Mobile App (Start):
Download this free app from your app store (iOS, Droid, or Windows 10).
1. Open the app and select ‘Log In’ (top right). Select the INSIGHT ASSESSMENT button.
2. Enter the Access Code and Password that you have been provided by your test administrator and please follow any instructions that may appear.
Example: Access Code: XYZabc2013
Computer Browser (Start):
1. Open your browser and navigate to: http://www.insightassessment.com and click the yellow “Test Taker Login” Button at the top right of the home page.
2. Enter the Access Code and Password you have been provided by your test administrator and please follow any instructions that may appear.
Example: Access Code: XYZabc2013 Password: JobCandidate15
Completing your assessment:
- Accept the User Agreement Terms. Read the instructions and begin. Depending on your screen size, you may need to use the scroll bar or navigational arrows to read the items and select your answer choices.
- This is a timed assessment. You can see the time remaining in the timer displayed on your screen. When you have finished, submit your responses. Your responses will be submitted for scoring automatically if time expires.
- When you have finished with your first assessment, you can complete a second assessment if one has been assigned.
- View and print/share your assessment results (if this function is authorized by your test administrator).