INSIGHT Business Professional
INSIGHT Business Professional
Assessments for operational team leaders
Target highly skilled individuals with the professional mindset and problem solving skills to achieve company goals.
Business Professional Growth
Recruit a leadership support team with the professional mindset and problem solving skills needed to achieve your company's goals. INSIGHT Business Professional is essential to for the growth and ongoing strength of your organization. INSIGHT Business Professional applied to key professionals will enable your leadership to be confident that company strategies are implemented in the best possible way with the resources at hand. Correct assessments of talent available or lacking will be obvious. Used in recruiting efforts, INSIGHT Business Professional will identify candidates that “fit” into the culture or address the “new” need.
Talent spotting and skills development
INSIGHT Business Professional has been calibrated to measure the business problem solving skills of middle level leadership and highly skilled staff members who are accountable to senior management. These operational team leaders manage key operations, supervise staff and are authorized to create initiatives to satisfy company objectives.
Business Professional Mindset
What personal habits of mind do test takers bring their work? How do they choose to apply their problem solving abilities? INSIGHT Business Professional presents business situations or challenges that require test takers to make personal decisions based on their experience, beliefs, preferences and values in the context of what’s best for the staff. Questions have been designed to measure the mental disciplines that impact how individual decisions are made. INSIGHT Business Professional helps identify individuals who are judicious, committed, honorable, foresightful, professional, focused, tolerant, adaptable, resourceful and motivational in their decision-making.
Time required: 30 minutes
Format: 90 short “Agree-disagree” style items
Business Professional Reasoning Skills
INSIGHT Business Professional problems are 3 dimensional scenarios which require tactical decisions within business contexts. Test takers are required to analyze problem situations, identify key elements, evaluate alternatives, establish priorities, anticipate logical consequences, be able to interpret vital information presented in numerical formats, determine solutions with the strongest likelihood of success, and be able to explain the reasons for their decisions. An Overall Reasoning and Individual skill metrics are reported.
Time required: 50 minutes
Format: 34 business oriented scenario based multiple choice questions requiring application of the core problem solving skills associated with strong business professional level reasoning.
INSIGHT Business Professional is a member of the INSIGHT suite of thinking tests. INSIGHT Health Professional is calibrated specifically for highly skilled clinicians, medical professionals who make high stakes decisions about patient care. INSIGHT Law Professional has been specifically calibrated to measure the problem-solving skills and mindset of lawyers and legal professionals.
Contact us to discuss how INSIGHT Business Professional will help your company grow.
Complete Start-to-Finish Staff and Candidate Assessment
Insight Assessment is committed to providing the highest quality customer service. For over 25 years we have been providing superior testing; our business model is based on doing what we do best so that our clients can focus on doing what they do best. When you become an INSIGHT client, you can trust us to manage account setup and support—your results will be delivered to you quickly and confidentially.
Our customer service is based on these four cornerstones:
- Comprehensive Initial Consultation. We want to know who, how, why and what you want to accomplish. By evaluating your organization's unique objectives we will recommend the INSIGHT level that best matches your business needs. Our experts will discuss logistics and the test process. We want to answer your questions.
- Ease of Test Administration. Insight Assessment’s secure, encrypted online multilingual interface is available 24-7 for individual and group testing. Tests are available directly at your site or multiple sites, at test centers or to individuals. Our products are delivered through your internal and corporate intranets or integrated with your LMS, internal learning management platform. Insight Assessment manages test-taker logins/passwords, test assignments—all you need to do is tell us when and how many individuals you will be testing. Insight Assessment will add up to ten customized questions for your respondents to complete so you can gather consistent and comparable information. Tech support is available 24/7.
- Fast Results Delivery. Within minutes of test completion, Insight Assessment will deliver a comprehensive PDF report of individual scores to your designated representative. Results can also be optionally displayed to the test taker immediately following the test. Summary group and subgroup reports will be transmitted to a designated representative at your request. Internal reports and board ready presentations include data, custom designed analyses, documentation and presentation-ready graphics.
- Ease of Purchase. Pricing is based on products selected and the number of tests submitted for scoring. Minimum order requirements apply. After initial prepaid order, clients may opt to prepay for future testing or to pay only for tests used by electing to be invoiced monthly for the number of tests used. Other custom arrangements are available upon request.
High quality assessment is our business; every step of our full service process, from purchase and adoption through test administration and reporting, has been designed to ensure that you get the solution you need to realize high standards for decision making throughout your company.
Contact us to get started.
What do you get?
Results you can use.
Easy to read, easy to use comprehensive metrics on the strengths and weaknesses of key aspects of decision making. Clear concise reports with understandable graphics and charts provide the reliable analysis you need for hiring, promoting and future planning. The multi-level scales on INSIGHT products have been rigorously calibrated to show how applicants apply their reasoning skills to job-related situations
For each individual you will know:
Overall score: You will know if the total numeric score indicates superior, strong, moderate skills at this level-- or if the skills were not manifested
Did the individual candidate demonstrate core reasoning skills in the required decision making domains? Reports explain each of the key aspects of decision making and how it impacts success. At a glance, you’ll see a qualitative rating (Superior, Strong skills, Moderate, or Not Manifested) for each skill or attribute.
INSIGHT assessments include two sets of evaluations; Section 1 assesses up to 10 aspects of the business mindset. Section 2 assesses up to 5 decision making skills plus the overall numeric score.
Within hours you will receive a comprehensive individual and/or group report. Individuals can see their results instantly upon completion or they will be sent to your authorized representative.
Options. You tell us what data you need:
- Do you want to show your top performers?
- Do you want group statistics, group graphics, ratings within assigned groups?
- Do you want periodic reports summarizing results?
- Do you want the individual to see or receive a copy of the report directly?
- Do you want to benchmark your results against national norms?
Confidence in your results:
The INSIGHT Assessment Solutions for Business Success are the culmination of Insight Assessment’s 30 years of experience in high stakes measurement of reasoning. Worldwide clients rely on our comprehensive range of assessment products to provide the data they need to make high stakes decisions about hiring, admissions, licensing, curriculum, program development and more.
Why wait? Distance yourself from your competition.
INSIGHT Business Professional Metrics
Target highly skilled individuals with the professional mindset and problem solving skills needed to achieve your company's goals.
The metrics reported on INSIGHT Business Professional have been rigorously calibrated to measure the professional mindset and problem solving skills. Items present complex, multi-layer situations. In order to answer the questions, individuals must employ their reasoning skills to make decisions about the next steps to resolve the dilemma. Based on responses, we identify how decisions were made and measure the application of reasoning skills. Strengths and weaknesses are clearly reported for each following key aspects:
* Required fields
Insight Assessment will not share your data with anyone. Click here to view our privacy statement.