As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments calibrated for a full range of professional and academic needs.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- online, paper or LMS administration options; online assessment set-up available within 24 hours
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
Hire the Best Thinkers for the Best Results
Every day, at all levels of every business, employees make decisions and are asked to solve problems. Imagine the positive impacts on your bottom line if:
Decisions were data-driven
- Long-term and short-term outcomes were equally valued
- Problems were correctly identified
- Opportunities were anticipated
- Critical factors were evaluated thoroughly
- Risks were objectively analyzed
- All reasonable options were thoughtfully compared
- Strong problem solving skills were highly valued throughout the organization
- Employees regularly contributed practical and affordable suggestions
- Employees were committed to excellence and to the success of the organization
Every hiring decision is high stakes. Your success depends on the work ethic and skills of your employees.
INSIGHT Business Professional can help you hire people with the reasoning skills and thinking mindset that can build your bottom line.
Meet the Transfer Student Admission Challenge
Without an objective measure of each applicant’s learning motivation and reasoning skill, comparing transfer or re-entry student applications can be an apples to oranges mess. Too many years since their high school tests, too many widely varied life, military, and workplace experiences. Too many differences in prior courses taken at institutions of widely different quality.
Finally, a solution that makes sense. Level the playing field with the Transfer and Re-Entry Admissions Assessment (TRAA) -- an objective, nationally normed instrument which targets meaningful measures including the motivation to learn, drive to succeed, foresight, creativity, resilience, critical thinking skill, and quantitative reasoning skill.
Contact us to start accurately and fairly evaluating your transfer and adult re-entry student applications.