As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments calibrated for a full range of professional and academic needs.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 20 languages.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- online, paper or administration options; online assessment set-up available within 24 hours
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
- personal thinking assessments available for self tests.
Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
Good Thinking Pays Off
Every day strong thinking improves countless institutions, processes, procedures, efforts and plans. Individuals, small and large groups make progress when they make a commitment to improving thinking skills and mindset.
Good thinking is the foundation of success in all endeavors.
- businesses gain a competitive advantage when they commit to hiring and promoting their strongest thinkers
- patients benefit when their health care team is able to make good diagnostic decisions
- universities gain by demonstrating their students are learning the essential thinking skills needed in the classroom and in the workplace
- K-12 school performance improves when students develop a strong learning orientation and problem solving skills
- communities save money when the consequences of poor reasoning and bad judgments are reduced
- we all benefit when we recognize that talent development should be based on building strong reasoning skills
Insight Assessment is a leader in the measurement of thinking. Our validated, proven test instruments are used throughout the world to assess the strengths and weaknesses of reasoning skills and the thinking mindset.
For more thoughts on the importance of good thinking, follow us on our blog, Thinking Insight.
Personal Thinking Assessments
Are you a good thinker?
Thinking skills are essential life skills. Now you can measure your thinking skills and mindset using the Critical Thinking Insight app, downloadable from your app store. These authentic reasoning skills tests and mindset evaluation tools are based on the employment and educational tests Insight Assessment provides to businesses, health care agencies, colleges and high schools around the world. This is the first time these kinds of quality instruments are available for your personal use.
Are you looking for a good self-test of your thinking skills?
Get started today with the free sample reasoning skills questions and free sample reasoning mindset items. Then measure your thinking with the in-app purchasable personal assessment options including more detailed and challenging thinking skills tests and mindset measures including My Thinking Skills, My Thinking Mindset and My Leadership Potential. Purchases of personal assessments include an analysis of your scores on key elements of good thinking. Specific suggestions for improvement help you interpret your scores and grow even stronger in each area covered by the personal assessment.
Good thinking is in demand. Download Critical Thinking Insight from your app store today.
Find out if you the skills and mindset to make good decisions.