As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments calibrated for a full range of professional and academic needs.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- scoring of assessments and delivery of scored reports included in the purchase price
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- online, paper or LMS administration options
- online assessment set-up available within 24 hours
Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
Now Is The Time for Assessments
Assessment is not a part time job in education; assessment programs need to provide benefits year round. Targeted, objective, validated assessment data is needed to raise admissions standards, support student learning, demonstrate the value of educational offerings and enhance systems of institutional effectiveness.
Assessment results are only as strong as the test instruments and the data. Insight Assessment’s critical thinking and quantitative reasoning test instruments are used around the world to deliver the high quality data and reports needed.
It’s not too late to implement your fall assessment program. Now is the time to measure thinking skills and mindset to assess the learning potential of new students, improving retention and student graduation success. Timing is key to student advising and to institutional assessment projects.
Insight Assessment can get you ready to test online in 24 hours. Start capturing objective, nationally normed data on fall term entering students to assess their success potential and establish a baseline for accreditation reporting.
Employers Prescreen for Thinking Skills
Employers need strong thinkers who can demonstrate strong thinking skills. Before you interview, you can prescreen candidates for strength in five key skills:
- Problem analysis
- Evaluating alternatives
- Precise contexts
- Ambiguous contexts
- Quantitative contexts
Make data-drive hiring decisions; INSIGHT Business Professional provides objective metrics on these essential elements of thinking strength. Your time is too valuable to waste interviewing candidates who don’t have the skills to expand your business.