Insight Assessment was founded by people who believe that success in any endeavor demands good thinking. For over 25 years Insight Assessment has been writing, testing and validating tests of human reasoning. Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- scoring of individual test-taker responses
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- local ability to administer test result data
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- online or paper administration options
As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments which includes tools designed for professional (many business disciplines and skill levels) and academic (kindergarten through doctoral level) use. Our assessment specialists will help you identify the testing solutions which will make it possible for you to meet your specific assessment goals.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
Critical Thinking and Reading Initiatives
The relationship between critical thinking and reading is vitally important. If you are trying to improve reading readiness, researching how children learn to read, trying to improve reading comprehension or assessing support programs for at-risk students, critical thinking should be a major component of your initiatives.
Critical thinking is widely recognized as an essential educational outcome. Critical thinking is also key to reading well. Comprehending fictional and informational texts requires critical thinking skills. Skillful readers analyze text, draw conclusions about meaning, evaluate the credibility of sources, interpret new words, and are able to explain the content; they are inquisitive and open-minded about the ideas presented and motivated to evaluate their merit. Strong readers do more than read the text; they apply their critical thinking skills to understanding it.
Assessment will be central as you quantify gains and benefits in your reading initiatives. As educators and research scientists, Insight Assessment wants to support your work.
- We have a broad range of educationally tailored critical thinking instruments appropriate for studies on these topics. To learn more about our College and University Assessments, Community College Assessments and for Children and K-12 school Assessments.
- We are committed to offering researchers, doctoral students and educators reduced pricing through our internal grant program. To learn more about Insight Assessment support of research.
- For over 25 years, Insight Assessment has fostered, developed and assessed critical thinking. To learn more about the complimentary Tools to Support Teaching & Learning resource package provided to all our testing clients.
Call us to discuss how we can work together to put students on the path toward academic success.
INSIGHT : You Can Hire the Best Thinkers
The 2013 job market is heating up. Job reports show the economy is growing, hiring is increasing and the unemployment rate is falling. More employers are planning to hire or contract for new employees this year. How will this impact your plans for growth?
- You face increased competition for qualified employees making it more challenging to make sure that each person you hire is the right person for the right job.
- You need to hire strategically, making sure that you are building a talent pool with the motivation and potential to grow in their responsibilities.
- You will still be inundated with resumes and applicants for each position making it even more cost-effective to prescreen candidates.
At Insight Assessment, we believe that thinking skills are the foundation of all business job skills. Employees at every level of your organization need strong decision skills and a commitment to professional success. You need to hire the best thinkers; we can help you minimize costs of bad hires or low retention rates.
INSIGHT: Business Assessment Solutions provides the data you need to be confident that you are hiring and promoting the have the personnel who have the decision skills and motivation to succeed and meet your company goals. Our assessments have been calibrated to provide objective metrics on the specific strengths and weaknesses of the reasoning skills the employee uses at their specific level of responsibility. To learn more