As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments calibrated for a full range of professional and academic needs.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- scoring of assessments and delivery of scored reports included in the purchase price
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- online, paper or LMS administration options
Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
INSIGHT: Identify and Develop Talent
Are you maximizing your most valuable resource--your employees, managers and leaders?
The business news is filled with examples of bad decisions, short-sighted problem solving and erroneous risk assessment. The consequences of these poor reasoning skills are far reaching—loss of money, loss of market share, loss of investor confidence and worse. Every day, at every level in your business, employees make decisions that impact your bottom line. You need to be sure that those decisions are being made by people who have the necessary reasoning skills. INSIGHT Business gives you a powerful tool to build a strong and effective employee base in which strong reasoning skills are valued and mobilized to maximize profit and products. Learn more
Critical Thinking and Student Retention
Major colleges and universities have decided they cannot wait until students are failing courses and already on the road to academic disaster. Instead they are using the CCTDI and CCTST on the first day of class, during new student orientation, or even earlier in the admissions process. Their staff and faculty use the data from these tools to better target at-risk students and connect them with the necessary developmental programs, boosting student success. In addition Directors of Freshman Seminar are also using data from pre and post tests to evaluate the effectiveness of academic support programs.
Critical thinking may be the most important and widely espoused college level student learning outcome. When students have not developed the thinking skills necessary to master class work, they drop out of school and fail. To learn more