Insight Assessment was founded by people who believe that success in any endeavor demands good thinking. For over 25 years Insight Assessment has been writing, testing and validating tests of human reasoning. Our clients depend on our assessments to provide valuable objective indicators of how individuals perform when faced with new problems in high stakes and time-limited situations.
Insight Assessment full service solutions include:
- premier line of validated testing instruments which are available in over 30 languages.
- secure, encrypted, online multilingual interface for individual and group testing
- scoring of individual test-taker responses
- comprehensive basic or customized reports of individual and/or group results.
- local ability to administer test result data
- resources to promote teaching and learning thinking skills.
- high quality client service starting from a consultation on test selection and logistics through delivery and analysis of results
- online or paper administration options
As a world leader in the measurement of critical thinking, Insight Assessment has developed a uniquely comprehensive array of test instruments which includes tools designed for professional (many business disciplines and skill levels) and academic (kindergarten through doctoral level) use. Our assessment specialists will help you identify the testing solutions which will make it possible for you to meet your specific assessment goals.
No society, local or global, can sustain itself and flourish without its members learning to think well together.
Insights About Assessment
Why is Fall Testing Important?
Fall testing (testing incoming students) is a first step in a comprehensive analysis of educational effectiveness.
- Directors of Educational Effectiveness test students to obtain diagnostic data for evaluating individual students’ strengths and weaknesses in critical thinking skills and dispositions as they enter programs of study.
- Fall test data provides useful advising information for guiding students working to complete educational degree programs and professional preparation programs.
- Fall data describes new cohorts of students as they enter academic schools or programs, providing useful information to all faculty engaged in classroom level training of critical thinking.
- Fall data establishes a baseline for the comparison of entering cohorts over time. Campus cohorts can be followed in relation to national norm groups, marking their performance toward a campus quality enhancement goal, and providing an objective measure of improvement in student’ critical thinking.
- Obtaining baseline data on entering cohorts is one way to measure the impact of new curriculum or pedagogical approaches at both the program and campus level. With a well-planned pre-post test design, data can be used to follow targeted test takers throughout their program, assessing the long term of specific curricula.
- Research on the effectiveness of various strategies for training critical thinking skills and habits of mind in differing educational contexts has become a valuable contribution to student learning. Researchers obtain data at the beginning and end of a designed learning opportunity to examine evidence of the effectiveness of the strategies used to train critical thinking.
INSIGHT : You Can Hire the Best Thinkers
The 2013 job market is heating up. Job reports show the economy is growing, hiring is increasing and the unemployment rate is falling. More employers are planning to hire or contract for new employees this year. How will this impact your plans for growth?
- You face increased competition for qualified employees making it more challenging to make sure that each person you hire is the right person for the right job.
- You need to hire strategically, making sure that you are building a talent pool with the motivation and potential to grow in their responsibilities.
- You will still be inundated with resumes and applicants for each position making it even more cost-effective to prescreen candidates.
At Insight Assessment, we believe that thinking skills are the foundation of all business job skills. Employees at every level of your organization need strong decision skills and a commitment to professional success. You need to hire the best thinkers; we can help you minimize costs of bad hires or low retention rates.
INSIGHT Business Assessment Solutions provides the data you need to be confident that you are hiring and promoting the have the personnel who have the decision skills and motivation to succeed and meet your company goals. Our assessments have been calibrated to provide objective metrics on the specific strengths and weaknesses of the reasoning skills the employee uses at their specific level of responsibility. To learn more